This is a permanent position and benefits include Medical Aid, Provident Fund, Training and Free Transportation should you work unsociable hours and stay in the designated transport zone.
Type of Role: Full Time, shifted environment. We operate in a 24/7 environment supporting the North America and UK markets, most of our shifts are overnight and depending on your shift you might be required to work over weekends and public holidays. Shifts are either 4 days, 10 hours per shift or 5 days, 8 hours per shift.
Amazonians have the following skills:
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Uphold company values and respect every customer
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and coworkers
• Ability to document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
• Composition skills-- ability to consistently compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customer issues
Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
• Ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
• Desire to continually learn
• Solution oriented and self-motivated
• Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
• Completed NQF Level 4 qualification or higher
• At least 3 months of work experience (any environment)
• Good command of English Language (verbal and written).
• Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
• Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and chat to customer via Instant Messenger tools.
• Ability to cope well in a high pressure environment while maintaining high quality outputs
• 1+ years in a service environment
All applications will be subject to assessments and interviews.
All offers are subject to completion of a successful background, police clearance and reference checks.