The Amazon Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that our customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Efficiently and effectively receiving goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures
• Accurately sort and ship goods to various Amazon locations across Europe (Sortation, Outbound Dock)
• Relocate products by using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
• Consistently achieve Performance Standard set for your department
• Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Demands - The role involves the following demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking the whole shift
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 hours per shift
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
• High motivation
• Willingness to do physical work
• Willingness to work on weekends
• Good English and/or German language skills
• At least 18 years old
• Working in rotating shifts from Monday till Saturday in early (6:15am till 3:00pm) and late shift (3:00pm-11:45pm) – 5 days per week
• Limited contract until 12/31/2017
• Full-time employment (40 hours/per week)
• Gross monthly income: 1.866,67 € amount
• Plus a premium payment up to 10% per month
• 28 vacation days per calendar year (prorated according to entry date)
If you have any questions, contact us: 0800-1807079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the following email adress for data deletion: email@example.com
You can only apply on our online portal.
Cancellation and resumption is possible at any process step.
Your application is only completed, when you click "submit your application" on the last page.