Feeling fresh? Amazon is bringing grocery service to your area and need individuals that are looking to feed the city! As a Part-Time Amazon Fresh Associate you should feel comfortable helping customers and enjoy a fast-paced, flexible role. Join us and you’ll be a part of the combined energy of powerful technology and many hands working together. Help us turn clicking “Place Your Order” into delight for our customers. We think you’ll be into this job if you’re…
But wait, there’s more you should know!
- Customer-obsessed. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Focused on quality. You have high standards, and it shows in your work.
- Quick. You like to be busy, own and manage your responsibilities and keep the day moving along.
- A team player. You enjoy working in team environments – it’s where amazing things happen!
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Keepin’ up with the times. You have to use a smartphone, use apps and can even scan a bar code or two.
Sound like a fit? Can you check these boxes?
- Layer up! Temperatures can get chilly in our facilities, you should be comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures that can drop below 32 degrees.
- Associates will be given a uniform shift when they start. They will either get a dress shirt or a polo shirt and apron. Associates can wear their own jeans (professional looking without holes).
- Some of the job will be outdoors as we will deliver orders to customer's cars. The parking lot is covered and the site will provide jackets for associates working outdoors and follow a job rotation plan during hot/cold weather.
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We want all associates to leave work the way they came, or even feel better! That means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to overtime, time off, and general variance in pace.
- You’ve thrown your cap in the air. You have a High School diploma or equivalent
- You are at least 18 years old
- Flex, not just your muscles. You are willing and able to work a varying shift schedule, which may include a weekend and/or night shift
- Overtime isn’t just a sports term. You are willing and able to work overtime as required, bringing smiles to our customers doesn’t take time off
- Associates must be able to read and take direction in English
- Let’s get physical. Associates must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Step it up. Be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
- Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws. Amazon collects background check information in the application process. However, this information is not used until a contingent offer of employment is made.
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have obtained a High School diploma or equivalent