Help us bring the ease of ordering from Amazon even further – straight to the Purdue University community! We are looking for students and leaders who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service and an up-for-anything attitude and who thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to join us for a short-term assignment at the end of the semester? Read on and submit your resume!Things you should know about working in an Amazon Campus Pickup Point:
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day.
- We like to keep you on your toes. Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages
- Put the pick-up in pickup point – check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk
- Keep it clean – help maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as needed
Hourly Pay Rate:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Flexible work scheduling, we work with your school schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
$9.50/hour...plus the chance to win a gift card or an Amazon Echo DotMandatory Start Date:
April 28, 2017Approximate Assignment Length:
short-term with the potential for long-term