Help us bring the ease of ordering from Amazon even further – straight to the Stony Brook University community! We are looking for students and those ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service and an up-for-anything attitude, who thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on and submit your resume! Things you should know about working in an Amazon Campus Pickup Point:
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day.
- We like to keep you on your toes. Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages
- Put the pick-up in pickup point – check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk
- Keep it clean – help maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as needed
Hourly Pay Rate:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Flexible work scheduling, we work with your school schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-the-job training and skill development
$11.50/hour...plus the chance to win a gift card or an Amazon Echo DotMandatory Start Date:
May 8, 2017Approximate Assignment Length:
short-term with the potential for long-term