Note that this is a part-time position (20 hours per week) with the following shifts and benefits:
Amazonians have the following skills:
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Uphold company values and respect every customer
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and coworkers
• Ability to document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
• Composition skills-- ability to consistently compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customer issues
Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
• Ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
• Desire to continually learn
• Solution oriented and self-motivated
• Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
• Completed NQF Level 4 qualification or higher
• At least 3 months of work experience (any environment)
• Good command of English Language (verbal and written).
• Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
• Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and chat to customer via Instant Messenger tools.
• Ability to cope well in a high pressure environment while maintaining high quality outputs
• 1+ years in a service environment
This position is a seasonal role spanning a three month period (subject to change).
All applications will be subject to assessments and interviews.
All offers are subject to completion of a successful background, police clearance and reference checks.