Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Fulfillment Associate positions at our fulfillment center in Bielany Wroclawskie, Poland - WRO2 . The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment.
The Fulfillment Associate position may be required to receive products using radio frequency scanners, relocate products using forklifts, pallet jacks and walkie-riders. They may also be required to pick customer orders on all levels of a multi-level mezzanine, pack and ship customer orders, receive product, and troubleshoot problems to resolution. Fulfillment associates are expected to understand aspects of production; adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards. Dependent on business need, position may require for associate to be willing and able to work on powered equipment (i.e. forklift or cherry picker).
• Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
• Noise level varies and can be loud
• Very fast paced environment
Additional Job Elements
• Demonstrates positive work attitude and leadership skills
• Demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
• Demonstrates a commitment to a culture of safety
Hourly Pay Rate: 16,00 (gross)
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, previous employment verification check.
• Must be willing and able to work all shifts
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
• Must be able to read and take direction in Polish
• Must be able to lift up to 15 kilograms with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to stand/walk for a longer period time
• Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
• Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
• Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 17 metres (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
• Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment-for example forklift or cherry picker
• Computer experience
• Excellent communication skills- able to coach, train and assist team members
• Thinks outside of the box; searches for innovative solutions