Job Description: The employee in this position provides administrative support for the management and personnel team at the logistic center in Kołbaskowo.
• Keep an electronic record of employees' attendance
• Employee time management - support and analysis of the time cards, verification of irregularities in the electronic time system
• Create reports for managers
• Manage vacation requests, cooperation with managers in gaining holiday approvals
• Administrations of documents
• Preparing reports on employees attendance
• Providing ongoing support for employees; their working time, attendance, leave and other matters
• Attractive hourly rate: 20 PLN gross
• Bonus up to 15%
• Private medical care
• Life insurance
• 26 days paid vacation
• Work 4 days a week for 10 hours
• Experience in administration or HR
• Preferable experience in working in a logistic or production environment
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), ability to use all Outlook features, including email, meeting scheduling and contact list management.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Communication skills
• High attention to detail, flexibility, organizational capabilities and consistency
• Excellent ability to establish and maintain good relationships with employees and management at all levels
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently and in team
• Medium proficiency in English
We are looking for people ready for shift work (day shift and night shift), working days can also fall on weekends. The nature of work in this position allows for 3 days off work (4 working days 10 hours per day).
It sounds interesting? Please attach the CV in Polish & English to the application in the system.