If you enjoy sharing your technical knowledge, problem solving, are passionate about new technologies, want to help improve associates’ technical skills and can do this always with a friendly tone, this is the job for you!
A Technical Support Associate raises the bar in four categories:
The Digital and Device Technical Support vision is to create innovative support experiences for customers using Amazon’s next-generation Digital and Device products through intelligent self-service solutions and a world-class Tech Support organization. In line with our vision and customer expectations, TSAs are technology experts and foster a culture of innovation and agility to raise the bar for technical support in an evolving environment of interconnected devices and services.
• Completed NQF Level 4 qualification or higher
• Good command of English (verbal and written).
• Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
• Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and chat to customer via Instant Messenger tools.
• Ability to cope well in a high pressure environment while maintaining high quality outputs
Previous experience in managing people with a long term view of becoming a team manager at Amazon
All applications will be subject to assessments and interviews.
All offers are subject to completion of a successful background, police clearance and reference checks.