£8.00 per hour plus £1.76 night shift allowance (where applicable).
- Overtime between 40 and 50 hours, £12.00 per hour, plus £1.76 night shift allowance (where applicable).
- Overtime over 50 hours, £16.00 per hour, plus £1.76 night shift allowance (where applicable).
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
• Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
• Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 15kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. The Criminal Background Check will be initiated at the agency registration event.
Why work at Amazon?
As well as great rates of pay, as a Temporary Associate at Amazon, your safety and wellbeing come first. You will be in a world class work environment and will benefit from full training provided by Amazon and ongoing support from your Agency. Innovative shift patterns mean there is always a schedule to suit you!
What's on offer?
Competitive pay rates, the potential to earn an overtime rate of between £12.00 per hour and £16.00 per hour, fixed shift patterns so you always know when you'll be working, full training (provided on site) and ongoing support from your agency, free hot drinks and car parking on site, transport options available and agency employee benefit schemes.
Find out more about what it’s like to be an Amazon Fulfillment Associate and the processes within our European Fulfillment Centres.
Sortable : https://youtu.be/O_lLHz9XUOE