You can start your online application by clicking ‘I Agree’ below now, or alternatively call 0161 211 1313 to speak to a member of our recruitment team, or email email@example.com and we’ll call you back.
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Find out more about what it’s like to be an Amazon Fulfillment Associate and the processes within our European Fulfillment Centres: https://youtu.be/itfTPs52nEM
Amazon Pay Rates
Day Shifts = £8.20 per hour
Night Shifts = £8.20 per hour plus £1.96 night shift allowance.
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
Why work at Amazon?
As well as great rates of pay, as a Temporary Associate at Amazon, your safety and wellbeing come first.
You will be in a world class work environment and will benefit from full training provided by Amazon and ongoing support from your Agency. Innovative shift patterns mean there is always a schedule to suit you!
What's on offer?
• Competitive pay rates, the potential to earn an overtime rate of between £12.30 per hour and £16.40 per hour
• Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you'll be working
• Full training (provided on site)
• Ongoing support from your agency
• Agency employee benefit schemes
• One hour break with free hot drinks and subsidised canteen
• Car parking on site and transport options available
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. The Criminal Background Check will be initiated at the agency registration event.