Amazon Logistik Dortmund GmbH
Your opportunity. Your team. Your job.
Every day we deliver millions of packages to our Amazon customers and we work hard to be the most-customer-centric company on earth. We already make history and have only just begun! Help us and be a part of the Amazon team.
Apply today as an Amazon Associate for our Fulfillment Center at Dortmund.
Your tasks. Your responsibilities.
We have different areas where we use sophisticated and modern logistic technology in order to ensure that an order arrives with an Amazon customer quickly, and in the desired quality.
The main departments are Inbound and Outbound. Tasks that adhere to safety, quality and production standards may include:
• Receiving & storing goods
• Pick our customer orders
• Packing and shipping our customer orders
Working accurately and conscientiously on our customer orders while considering internal processes as well as adhering to our extensive safety standards helps us to ensure that we meet the high expectations of our customers.
• High motivation and willingness to do physical work
• Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
• Good English and/or German language skills
• At least 18 years old
• Limited contract
• Working 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday
• Rotating shifts with weekly changes (Adapt per FC)
Early shift: 6:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Late shift: 3:00 p.m. - 11:45 p.m.
• Wage per hour (gross) 11.27€
• Additional bonus if you reach certain goals
• Possibility for retirement savings
• Occupational disability and life insurance for free
• 28 days of vacation
• Subsidized meals and free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
• Employee discount
For further information, please check:
If you have any question in regards to the job offer feel free to contact us:
0800 4030189 or email@example.com
You can only apply online on www.jobs-amazon.de. Your application is first completed, once you click “Submit your Application” and confirmation message appears. By logging into your account, you can check and change your personal data at any time. Please note that we neither accept, nor return application documents received by letter mail.