or alternatively call 0808 164 9427 to speak to a member of our recruitment team.
This position is based at: Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (BRS1) Severn Beach. Bristol, UK, BS35 4DJ.
• £10.50 per hour (days) to £12.25 per hour (nights)
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
• Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
• Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
• Pushing and pulling product up to 15kg in weight during the duration of a shift
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending flights of stairs safely