We are now offering full-time jobs for students for a short amount of time. Apply now!
Your opportunity. Your team. Your job.
Every day we deliver millions of packages to Amazon customers and we work hard to be the most-customer-centric company on earth. We already make history and have only just begun! Help us and be a part of the Amazon team.
Apply today as an Amazon Associate for our Fulfillment Center in Pforzheim.
Your tasks. Your responsibilities.
As an Amazon Fulfillment Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, with main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Receiving & storing goods using radio frequency scanners
• Picking of customer’s orders
• Packing and shipping of the packages
Working accurately and conscientiously on customer orders while considering internal processes as well as adhering to our extensive safety standards helps us to ensure that we meet the high expectations of the customers.
• Highly motivated and willingness to do physical work
• Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
• English or German speaking
• Minimum age: 18 years
• Limited contract
• Working one day per week (every Saturday)
• Rotating shifts with bi-weekly changes
• Current early shift: 6:05 am – 2:35 pm
• Current late shift: 2:35 pm – 11:05 pm
• Wage per hour 10.88 € (gross)
• Additional voluntary bonus if certain goals are reached
• Possibility for retirement savings
• Occupational disability and life insurance for free
• 28 days holiday (based on an average of 5 working days per week)
• Subsidized meals and free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
• Employee discount
For further information please check:
Amazon Job Portal
Video: Take a look behind the scenes of an Amazon Fulfillment Center
If you have any question in regards to the job offer feel free to contact us:
0800-4030189 or email@example.com
You can only apply online on www.jobs-amazon.de. Your application is first completed, once you click “Submit your Application” and confirmation message appears. By logging into your account, you can check and change your personal data at any time. Please note that we neither accept, nor return application documents received by letter mail.