Things you should know about working in an Amazon Campus Pickup Point:
• Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
• Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
• Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day.
• We like to keep you on your toes. Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
• Maintain morale of the team through customer-obsessed leadership
• You have it covered – open and close the store and cover leadership responsibilities
• Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages
• Lend a hand – assist customers and problem-solve scenarios such as missing and/or damaged packages
• Know the flow – manage the package flow from the point it is received at the CPP to customer pick-up
• Put the pick-up in pickup point – check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk
• Keep it clean – help maintain a clean and organized workspace
• Other duties as needed
Hourly Pay Rate: $15
Let’s sweeten the deal…
• Competitive pay
• Flexible scheduling, make it work with your school schedule
• Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
• Growth opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• On-the-job training and skill development
• Flex, not just your muscles – you are willing and able to work a variety of shifts and job duties
• Diversity is awesome! But you must be able to read and take direction in English
• Let’s get physical – you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
• Must be at least 18 years old
• High School diploma or equivalent
Like what you see? Double tap (or just click), start your application, and attach your resume!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation