This position is based at: Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (BHX1) Towers Business Park, Power Station Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1LX.
• Overtime rates between £14.25 per hour to £19.00 per hour
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Find out more about what it’s like to be an Amazon Fulfillment Associate and the processes within our European Fulfillment Centres - https://youtu.be/O_lLHz9XUOE
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15.5kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 15.5kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely