email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you very soon!
This position is based at: Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (LTN2) Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7LF.
• Overtime rates between £15.75 per hour to £21.00 per hour
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
• Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
• Consistently achieve targets set for your department
• Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15.5kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 15.5kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely