Amazon Logistik Winsen GmbH
21423 Winsen (Luhe)
Your opportunity. Your team. Your job.
Every day we deliver millions of packages to Amazon customers and we work hard to be the most-customer-centric company on earth. We already make history and have only just begun! Help us and be a part of the Amazon team
Apply today for a student job as Amazon Associate for our Fulfillment Center in Winsen (Luhe). Please note that typically our student workers are employed with us from October to end of December.
Your tasks. Your responsibilities.
As an Amazon Fulfillment Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, with main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Receiving & storing goods using radio frequency scanners
• Picking of customer’s orders
• Packing and shipping of the packages
Working accurately and conscientiously on customer orders while considering internal processes as well as adhering to our extensive safety standards helps us to ensure that we meet the high expectations of the customers.
• Highly motivated and willingness to do physical work
• Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
• English or German speaking
• Minimum age: 18 years
• Proof of enrollment as student at a college or a university
• Limited term contract (90 days employment max)
• Working on 5 days per week on average between Monday and Saturday
• Fixed shift pattern
• Current early shift: 6:30 a.m. – 03:15 p.m. (40h / week)
• Current late shift: 3:15 p.m. – 0:00 a.m. (40h / week)
• Current night shift: Midnight - 6:30 a.m. (30h / week)
• Wage per hour 11.71 € (gross)
• Additional voluntary bonus if certain goals are reached
• Possibility for retirement savings
• Occupational disability and life insurance for free
• 28 days holiday (based on an average of 5 working days per week)
• HVV ProfiTicket with employer contribution
• Subsidized meals and free drinks (water, coffee, tea)
• Employee discount
For further information please check:
Amazon Job Portal
Video: Take a look behind the scenes of an Amazon Fulfillment Center
If you have any question in regards to the job offer feel free to contact us:
0800-4030189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can only apply online on www.jobs-amazon.de. Your application is first completed, once you click “Submit your Application” and confirmation message appears. By logging into your account, you can check and change your personal data at any time. Please note that we neither accept, nor return application documents received by letter mail.